Thank you for registering! Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first day of class to sign our liability waiver form and bring cash/check for payment. We will be in contact with you shortly. If you have any questions, please email Jarrel Phillips, Jarrelp@gmail.com or call 415.350.2222. Please contact Jarrel Phillips in advance for drop-ins.
Things to Remember:
Locations (please note which location you registered for):
Circus Center (in the basement)
755 Frederick St.
San Francisco, CA 94117
4545 Anza St.
San Francisco, CA 94121
What You Should Know
- Enrollment after the start of the session will be prorated for the number of remaining weeks.
- Space is Limited
- Students should wear loose clothing, uniforms (ABADA preferred), girls (tank tops, t-shirts), boys (tank tops, t-shirts, or no shirts at all)
- Tuition assistance and monthly installment plans are available, please contact Jarrel Phillips, email@example.com.
- Students enroll for a full class session
- Payment is due on the first day you attend the session. Cash or Check.
- Drop-ins welcome (please contact Jarrel for more information)
- Parents/guardians are not required to stay with your child during class. In fact, we ask that you please drop your child/children off and and come back towards the end of class to pick up your kids. The time alone is easier for the coach and other instructors (children behave differently away from their parent/guardian) to create the space necessary for them to function independently, build and bond with their coach, and not have to deal with more than one authority figure in the environment. Thank you for understanding. However, if we feel that your child needs you, we will ask you to stay.